Interventional Cardiology Physician
Jacksonville, Florida Job#11528108
Excellent opportunity for an Interventional Cardiologist to joined a renowned and trusted expert in heart and vascular diseases. Opportunity provides a very competitive compensation package and a great work/life balance. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced physician or recent Fellowship cardiologist will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Cardiology Fellowship desirable but not required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Cardiologist Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.