View all jobs
Primary and Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician AssistantNorth Providence, Rhode Island · Healthcare
Primary and Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
North Providence, Rhode Island
- Immediate need for a Primary and Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner.
- Join a well-established medical office and be a part of their growing team!
- Patients ages 17 and up for primary and urgent care needs.
- Nurse Practitioner will see an average of 22-24 patients per day.
- No rounding at the hospital.
- Shared on call, 8 hour shifts, nights are not required, only 1 half day Saturday a month!
- 2+ years of experienced as a Nurse Practitioner required.
- Must be capable of independent practice.
- Current, non probationary Rhode Island Nurse Practitioner License required.
- Board certified in family practice, internal medicine, adult medicine.
- Competitive compensation plus benefits.