Hand & Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgery Physician
Central Pennsylvania Job#12178439
Excellent opportunity for a Hand & Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgery Physician
to join a full service orthopedics practice providing services to patients referred from 70+ primary care physicians in the community and from the Hospital’s emergency and trauma departments. Current orthopedic surgeons include an orthopedic spine/total hip surgeon, an orthopedic trauma surgeon and a total joints specialist. The practice is currently hiring for a generalist and sports surgeon, as well as a hand and upper extremity surgeon, to step into established practices. Position offers a competitive compensation package includes a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of health, dental & vision insurance; retirement benefits, malpractice insurance, generous CME allowance. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced Hand & Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgery Physician or recently completed residents will be considered.
- 2 years post graduate physician clinical experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- Prescriptive authority.