Central Pennsylvania Job#12178478
Excellent opportunity for a Urology Physician
to join a practice comprising of one physician. Hospital has 12 ORs and 1 dedicated Cysto Room. The ambulatory Surgery Center on the hospital campus has 6 ORs. The hospital has a da Vinci SI robotic surgical system. Position offers a competitive compensation package includes a comprehensive benefits package inclusive of health, dental & vision insurance; retirement benefits, malpractice insurance, generous CME allowance. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced physician or recently completed residents will be considered.
- 2 years post graduate physician clinical experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- Prescriptive authority.