Dermatologist Physician Opportunity
- Join a seven board-certified dermatologists, four PAs, three fellowship-trained Mohs surgeons and dermatopathologist practice.
- Medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services.
- Adult and pediatric dermatology, phototherapy, photodynamic therapy and dermatopathology (CAP-certified lab).
- Cosmetic services include IPL, ablative and non-ablative fractional lasers, Botox, fillers, non-invasive skin tightening, non-invasive fat reduction, sclerotherapy and aesthetician services.
- Board certified/board eligible dermatologist. Current and unencumbered Physician license. Current DEA number.
- Highly-competitive compensation structure with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical (PPO/HSA), dental, vision, company-matched 401(k) to the federal maximum, disability, life, AD & D, Cafeteria 125, CME, malpractice, as well as medical license, DEA and professional society membership dues.