Interventional Cardiology Physician Opportunity
Seattle, Washington Job #12245741
Join a growing team of providers in Southeastern Washington. Hospital is equipped with a top of the line Cath Lab that utilizes the Philips Allura Xper FD20/10 biplane cardiovascular x-ray system to support a full spectrum of cardiac and vascular interventions. Minimum requirements include:
- Must have peripheral vascular training.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary state of Washington physician license. Prescriptive authority.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including relocation assistance, medical malpractice, tail coverage and more.