View all jobs
Associate Clinical Leader and Primary Care PhysicianNorth Chicago, Illinois · Healthcare
Associate Clinical Leader and Primary Care Physician
North Chicago, Illinois Job #12253808
- NHSC site with a HPSA score of 17.
- Blend of direct patient care and administrative responsibilities.
- Position guides operations and strategic direction for a health center with 30,000 patient visits annually while maintaining a panel of patients.
- Lead process improvement and quality improvement activities and best practices implementation projects.
- Contribute to the site’s strategic planning around primary care innovation, capacity building, and best practice implementation.
- Manage clinical staffing.
- Maintain active Federal DEA number and licensure as a physician in Illinois.
- M.D. or D.O. from accredited institution.
- Board certified or Board eligible in Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics.
- Applicants who have just finished residency training are encouraged to apply.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.