View all jobs
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse PractitionerChicago, Illinois · Healthcare
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Chicago, Illinois Job #12253961
- NHSC site with a HPSA score of 17.
- The Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in this role will offer evidence-based treatment options including: DBT, CBT, EMDR and MAT for substance-abuse disorders.
- Diagnose, treat and help prevent mental disorders in a community health center setting.
- Provide continuity of care to each patient.
- Prescribe and monitor medication.
- Collaborate with Medical providers and Behavioral Health team.
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse and Advanced Practice Nurse in the State of Illinois. Maintaining a Federal DEA number. Certification as a Nurse Practitioner. CPR Certification.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required. .