View all jobs
Nocturnist PhysicianPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania · Healthcare
Nocturnist Physician Job #12328613
- Seeking a Hospitalist to provide medical services and consultation to patients admitted to the hospital on the medical/surgical floors, telemetry, and step down unit.
- Participate in Care Management and interdisciplinary activities designed to improve patient outcomes.
- Supervise and provide teaching services for residents, medical students, and other trainees.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- Prescriptive authority.