View all jobs
DentistFort Pierce, Florida · Healthcare
Fort Pierce, Florida
- Licensed to practice in the State of Florida.
- Must be experienced and comfortable working with children and adults.
- Bilingual English and Spanish desired.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Retirement(pension plan and 403(B) is similar to 401k designed for nonprofit organizations
- Vacation (18 days and CME time)
- Paid Holidays (7 holidays, 3 Floating Holidays)
- FTCA Malpractice Coverage and possible NHSC Loan repayment opportunity