View all jobs
Orthopedic Physician AssistantSeattle, Washington
Orthopedic Physician Assistant
Job # 12346196
Three + years’ experience in orthopedics
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including but not limited
- to joint and bursa aspirations, closed reduction of fractures and dislocations,
- injections of joints, tendons, trigger points and bursa, as well as brace, cast
- and splint applications.
- Assist in surgery to include but not limited to first assist, deep and
- superficial tissue closures, application of appliances and any other
- action delegated by the surgeon. Conduct hospital, rounds, write orders,
- and take call for the Orthopedic surgeon. Evaluate and clarify clinical
- conditions, formulate and implement a treatment or therapeutic plan for
- hospitalized patients, dictate discharge summaries, histories and physicals
- and more………….