View all jobs
Hematology Oncology Nurse PractitionerReedsport, Oregon · Healthcare
Hematology Oncology Nurse Practitioner
Reedsport, Oregon Job #12421100
- Provide follow-up care to hematology/medical oncology patients. Inpatient care for an experienced provider.
- M-F, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm schedule. Alternate Weekend calls.
- 2 years post graduate Nurse Practitioner clinical experience required.
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner.
- Active, non-probationary Nurse Practitioner license. Prescriptive authority.
- Competitive Salary, Sign-on Bonus, Relocation Allowance, Licensing/DEA Expenses, PTO, 401K + Generous Employer Match, Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options, Flexible Spending Account, CME Stipend and time and more!