Addiction Medicine Medical Director Physician Opportunity
Denver, Colorado Job # 12477752
Growing organization is seeking an Addiction Medicine physician for an outpatient addiction medicine practice. Provide treatment for patients with chronic disease of addiction, primarily opioid and alcohol use disorders. Practice utilize medication treatment and related therapies to treat patients who suffer from addiction and associated disorders. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package including a competitive salary, 401K with match, and more. Minimum requirements include:
- Minimum of five years Behavioral Health or Addiction Medicine and Medical Director experience required.
- Position is focused on behavioral healthcare Suboxone treatment.
- Valid physician license.
- Board Certified Physician - M.D., D.O. or Psychiatrist.
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and DEA.
- DEA X Waiver required.
- Experience in a chemical dependency treatment environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.