Cardiothoracic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Bettendorf, Iowa Job# 12768460
- Full time opportunity in Scott County, Iowa for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with a minimum of two years of experience as a vein harvester.
- Responsibilities include Surgical Assisting, Vein Harvesting, Inpatient and ICU Management, Clinic Coverage, Call Coverage and more.
- Surgical Call is 1:2 and Hospital Inpatient Call is 1:4.
- The facility earned the distinction as a three-time Top Ranked Hospital in the area and achieved zero serious safety events in fiscal year 2017 to be in the top 1 percent of the nation for patient safety.
- It offers state of the art OR Suites and was named one of the nation’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals for 2015.
- It is a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care and has one of the lowest heart attack 30-day readmission rates in the country.
- Two main universities serve the area. Several annual music festivals, parks and facilities, recreational paths for biking or walking among other things offer residents a choice of activities.
- Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, At work fitness programs, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.