Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Cogan Station, Pennsylvania Job#12910246
- Seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a hospice and palliative care team
- Work alongside an experienced team of providers who care for patients in their homes, in nursing homes and in our inpatient hospice unit.
- Flexible schedule and 1:4 weekend call rotation.
- At least 2 years of hospice/palliative care NP/PA experience is required.
- Unrestricted PA or NP license (or eligible) in Pennsylvania.
- Excellent compensation and full benefits. Generous CME allowance and time off for CMEs. Annual bonuses.
The area offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town. This neighborhood was recently voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast. This community offers a vibrant downtown with great dining and active arts/cultural scene, excellent schools, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community.