New Grad Welcome
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Opportunity Available in Duplin County, North Carolina Job#12922706
- Join an established program working in the inpatient behavioral health unit serving the adult population as well perform inpatient and emergency department consults.
- Call Schedule - 1:3 phone calls only
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Experience preferred
- New Grad Welcome
- In either outpatient or inpatient setting for behavioral health.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package.
Peaceful small town rich in history. A collection of Greek Revival homes and churches graced by canopy trees and lush plantings create one of the state’s most picturesque and consistent historic districts. 80 miles from Raleigh with easy access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Location offers a cost-of-living below the national average Features beautiful, rural scenery and a climate perfect for year-round, outdoor activities River Landing, a private residential golf community.