Director of Clinical Operations Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Job#13223206
Responsibilities include franchisees support, ensuring franchisees adhere to clinical protocol, policies and procedures, meet operational performance expectations, and more. This position is a brand ambassador and a primary link between the execution of clinical practices and their alignment with company's protocol.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to inspire the highest level of performance from clinicians leading to outstanding experience and results for patients.
- Maintain effective and collaborative relations with medical staff supervisors to inspire loyalty, ensuring the ability to meet the health care needs and advancements in aesthetic medicine leading to safe, efficacious and rewarding patient experiences.
- Work as a key member of the Executive team to guarantee appropriate development, implementation and execution of build out and medical equipment selection.
- Lead the development of productive partnerships between key corporations and the Executive team establishing volume discount strategies for neurotoxins, fillers, lasers and cosmeceuticals that position organization for success.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to clinical divisions (injectable, device and cosmeceutical) including management of Training Managers for each division.
- Experienced injector.
- Licensed nurse practitioner or physician assistant.
- Knowledge of current non-invasive esthetic spa treatment practices, products and trends.
- One or more year or more marketing experience.
Experience beautiful beaches, luxury amenities and an easygoing lifestyle in Palm Beach County. Take the family on a turtle hatchling walk, hike or bike the many park and beach trails or paddle a kayak along the river . Nearby Town Center features specialty shops, sidewalk dining, weekly events and live concerts. Coastal Living
magazine named this area as one of the Top 10 Happiest Seaside Towns in the USA.