Operations Consultant - Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Job#13225165
This role will leverage its business relationship with franchisees to positively influence franchisee’s business and operational development, represent and promote the brand and organization in a positive and professional manner, build trust and confidence of the entire leadership team, as well as the teams that make up the corporate community and the franchise community.
- Coach and develop franchisees by accurately assessing their strengths and development needs regarding operational standards.
- Collaborate with franchisees on areas in need of development and improvement.
- Develop and manage a program for operational excellence remediation and accountability.
- Monitor and manage the quality of franchise operations across multiple sites and ensure activities are in line with corporate standards and delivery protocols.
- Candidates for this position must possess a thorough knowledge of spa services.
- Must be comfortable consulting business owners regarding cosmetic and non-cosmetic treatment options, techniques and treatment plans.
Experience beautiful beaches, luxury amenities and an easygoing lifestyle in Palm Beach County. Take the family on a turtle hatchling walk, hike or bike the many park and beach trails or paddle a kayak along the river . Nearby Town Center features specialty shops, sidewalk dining, weekly events and live concerts. Coastal Living
magazine named this area as one of the Top 10 Happiest Seaside Towns in the USA.