Cardiothoracic First Assist Surgery Physician Assistant Outside of Orlando, Florida Job#13227913
- Private Cardiothoracic Surgery practice.
- Practice offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular and thoracic surgery services including Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG), Valve Repair and Replacement, aortic surgery, arrhythmia surgery, general thoracic surgery including robotic lobectomy, and a variety of vascular and endovascular procedures.
- Position will first in the Operating Room, work in an outpatient setting to include new patient visits and post surgical follow up visits.
- One or more years of Cardiothoracic Surgery or Cardiovascular Disease experience with vein harvesting experience is required.
- Salary depends on experience.
Family-oriented location known for its themed dinner theaters, swamp tours and outdoor activities. Walk around the waterfront, stopping for ice cream, some splashing in the fountain pool and perhaps a cast into the lake known for bass and more.