East Greenwich, Rhode Island
- Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist to offer traditional office and hospital based Dermatology services.
- The practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the skin, hair and nails.
- Additional areas of expertise include cutaneous surgery, Botox, Fillers, leg vein treatment (sclerotherapy) and other cosmetic procedures.
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
East Greenwich is an affluent town and the county seat of Kent County. The population was 13,146 at the 2010 census. East Greenwich is the wealthiest municipality within the state of Rhode Island.