The Villages, Florida
- Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist to offer traditional office and hospital based Dermatology services.
- The practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the skin, hair and nails.
- Additional areas of expertise include cutaneous surgery, Botox, Fillers, leg vein treatment (sclerotherapy) and other cosmetic procedures.
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
The Villages, located 60 miles northwest of Orlando, consistently ranks as a very high growth area. The US Census ranked The Villages as the fastest-growing U.S. city for the second year in a row (during the 12 months ended July 2014); The Villages has more than doubled in size since 2010: about 114,350 people now live in the community.