Traverse City, Michigan
- Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist to offer traditional office and hospital based Dermatology services.
- The practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the skin, hair and nails.
- Additional areas of expertise include cutaneous surgery, Botox, Fillers, leg vein treatment (sclerotherapy) and other cosmetic procedures.
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
Traverse City is the largest city in the 21-county Northern Michigan region. The Traverse City area features varied natural attractions, including freshwater beaches, vineyards, a National Lakeshore, downhill skiing areas, and numerous forests. In 2009, Trip Advisor named Traverse City the number two small town travel destination in the United States. In 2012, the city was listed among the 10 best places to retire in the U.S., by U.S. News.