- Seeking a board certified/board eligible psychiatrist for a Monday - Friday schedule.
- Position will be responsible for PHP & IOP as well as inpatient consults with possible ER consults.
- No call requirements and no weekends.
- Psychiatrist will have strong presence talking with families of burn patients.
- Prefer a psychiatrist who has experience and interest in trauma, burn patients and families.
- Employed position offering comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Sign on and Relocation assistance offered.
- Occurrence-based malpractice policy.
There’s no place like the Classic South. Antebellum mansions, hallowed historic sites and quiet, tree-lined avenues that are perfect for a late summer afternoon stroll. While there are certainly plenty of Southern cities that boast this inviting landscape, there’s something special about our community, something that can’t be replicated in any other place. Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.