Adult Psychiatry Physician - Psychiatrist Opportunity
Fort Walton Beach, Florida Job#13262099
- Regional Medical Center in northwest Florida seeks to employ a Psychiatrist for its growing inpatient psychiatric services program.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- The Psychiatric Treatment Center (PTC) is a 48-bed adult inpatient facility that is dedicated to providing quality mental health care.
- The PTC is composed of two separate 24-bed acute care psychiatric units.
- The PTC also has a very active ECT Program (Inpatient & Outpatient), which serves as a regional referral center for this vital service.
- Additionally, the PTC has recently opened an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
- Employed position with competitive compensation and full benefits package.
This coastal community is the best-kept secret in NW Florida. At the “heart” of the Emerald Coast, the community is much more than just family-friendly vacations on the beautiful beaches. It’s a thriving area of national and local businesses, home to several military bases – and a community that welcomes visitors and locals with the same southern charm and hospitality.