Adult and/or Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Macon, Georgia Job#13288517
Excellent opportunity for a Psychiatrist at a community-based mental health, chemical dependency and developmental disability treatment facility. Mental health and addiction services include: outpatient psychiatry; individual, group, and family counseling; intensive outpatient/day services; residential short-term stabilization for detox or psychiatric crises; two extended residential addiction treatment sites; and other housing and supported employment for clients.
- The board certified/board eligible Adult and/or Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist will provide direct inpatient clinical care to individuals admitted to the recovery center.
- Treat patients with symptoms of mental illness, addiction, co-occurring disorders, or developmental disabilities.
- Provide psychiatric initial evaluation, ongoing assessments, and/or crisis assessments.
- At least 2 years of post-licensure psychiatric experience working with adults in a mental health setting.
- Salary depends on experience.
- Competitive benefits package.
Macon, home to musical legends the Allman Brothers Band, Little Richard, and Otis Redding offers many art and cultural activities for those with a love for Art, History and Science. Located in central Georgia, Macon offers the atmosphere of a small town with all of the amenities found in a larger city. Great restaurants, ample school opportunities to choose from and many desirable neighborhoods make Macon one of the great locations to live in the south. Ideally located in the center of the state, Macon is within a one-hour drive to Atlanta, ninety minutes from the North Georgia Mountains and a three hour drive to beaches.