Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner - Yakima, Washington Job#13334357
*2 hours to Seattle
**Yakima County, Washington
- This role provides an opportunity to work closely with medical leadership in multiple disciplines.
- Provide assistance to the hospitalist group that may include new admissions, follow-up visits, and discharges form the medical units.
- Seven days on, seven days off.
- Two or more years of experience in an inpatient setting.
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including malpractice, CME, Medical/Dental/Vision, LTD, Life/AD&D and more!
Small agricultural city - South-central Washington east of the Cascade Range. The location is noted for being one of the best apple-producing areas in the world and a major wine region.