Family Nurse Practitioner or Adult Geriatric Nurse Practitioner for a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in the Mid-Willamette Valley, Oregon Job#13358945
Excellent, full time opportunity available for an experienced family nurse practitioner or adult gerontology nurse practitioner to join our family medicine team in Albany, Oregon.
- Full time: 34 patient contact hours per week, 16-18 patients per day.
- Outpatient only.
- Call rotation 1:8, telephone call only.
- Strong sub-specialty support.
- At least 5 years experience working in a busy, outpatient primary care setting is required.
- AANP or ANCC certified family or adult geriatric nurse practitioner.
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, CME and personal leave.
The Mid-Willamette Valley is considered to be one of the most desirable areas of Oregon to live in. This area has access to an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, cultural events and festivals. Excellent schools and affordable housing are available. Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland metropolitan area.