Anesthesiology practice in Macon, GA is seeking additional board certified/board eligible Anesthesiologist. Incoming Anesthesiologist will be part of a team of 9 anesthesiologists and 24 anesthetists including Certified Anesthesiologist Assistants and CRNAs that work together in a care team model. This group covers 2 hospitals and 1 ASC. Facilities are within 8-10 minutes of each other.
- OB provided at one hospital (1,200 annual deliveries).
- One hospital has a strong CV program. The smaller hospital is mostly bread and butter cases; moderate amount of Ortho cases.
- Annual case volume amongst the 2 hospitals and ASC: 12,000.
- Physician must be board certified or board eligible with plans to certify by the ABMS in Anesthesiology.
- General anesthesia experience in an acute care setting.
- Experience with spinal and labor epidurals, neuraxial anesthesia experience is a plus.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including Relocation and CME allowance, Occurrence-based malpractice coverage, Extensive, multi-level medical benefits package as well as dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, and other programs offered, 401 (k) retirement plan and more.
Conveniently located only 80 miles of downtown Atlanta, Macon, Georgia has a rich history, incredible architecture, stunning Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage have branded Macon "Where Soul Lives". Only in Macon can you hike at ancient Indian mounds and enter into North America's only reconstructed earth lodge, tour the 18,000 square foot, 7-story Italian Renaissance Revival mansion known as the "Palace of The South", immerse yourself in musical history by taking a "Free Birds & Night Owls" or "Rock n' Roll Stroll" tour, or explore the Southeast's largest collection of African-American art, history, and culture. It's more than a place on a map. It's a vibe all its own. Some people say there's something in the water in Macon that ignites the creative spark in people. Walk or bike at the Amerson River Park on the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail. You can even kayak it if you're feeling adventurous. We also have Lake Tobesofkee where you can play in the sand, boat, or picnic. For all of this (and so much more!), there are lots of reasons to move to Macon!