Dermatology Physician - Dermatologist Opportunity
Leesburg, Georgia Job #13363946
*Southwest Georgia location
Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist to offer traditional office and hospital based Dermatologic services. The practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the skin, hair and nails. Additional areas of expertise include cutaneous surgery, Botox, Fillers, leg vein treatment (sclerotherapy) and other cosmetic procedures. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- 2 years post graduate physician clinical experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Fellowship desirable but not required.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
The area offers visitors the perfect exposure to a deeply Southern experience through its ideal location in Southwest Georgia. Enjoy the thrill of a quail hunt on one of our gorgeous plantations or a night of arena football. Travel to the depths underwater springs without getting wet! Experience wild animals in their natural habitat or enjoy sitting on piano keys listening to Ray Charles. Spend time relaxing and appreciating our cultural attractions, unique shopping and dining opportunities.