Family Medicine with Obstetrics Physician
Carolina, Alabama Job #13364069
- Excellent opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician with a strong interest in women's health, including c-sections and deliveries, as well as providing care to all ages in the primary care clinic.
- This fulltime, employed position joins one physician and several Advanced Practice Providers in a fast-growing clinic.
- Clinic will offer walk-in availability, as well as extended hour visits.
- The incoming FP-OB physician will share OB call with 2.5 OB-GYN's and one CNM.
- An obstetrics fellowship is preferred.
- Comprehensive compensation package include a Base salary + wRVU production incentive, Quality bonus, CME allowance, Sign-on bonus, Medical debt assistance, Relocation allowance and more.
This lovely, peaceful city is full of friendly, hospitable people, where the living is comfortable and easy. Covington County, is nestled among the trees overlooking the Conecuh River and just 34 miles from Interstate 65. In addition to a number of service organizations, the city is home to the Solon Dixon Forestry Education Center, the World Championship Domino Tournament, the Kiwanis Covington County Fair and the Solon and Martha Dixon Center for the Performing Arts. The city's school system consistently performs above state and national averages on standardized tests and other assessments, and Lurleen B. Wallace Community College offers an excellent two-year program for advanced education on its beautiful 152-acre campus.