Trauma Surgery Physician - Trauma Surgeon Opportunity in Augusta, Georgia Job#13364264
- Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Trauma Surgeon.
- Facility provide a higher level of care for the most critically injured patients.
- With a fully-staffed 24/7 with board-certified trauma surgeons and a team of experienced professionals, life-saving surgery is available within minutes of arrival.
- Surgeons are supported by experienced emergency medicine physicians, orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, specially trained critical care and emergency nurses and other trauma trained professionals.
- Candidates should be fellowship trained and BC/BE in both General Surgery AND Surgical Critical Care.
- Competitive compensation package including salary, benefits and relocation, as applicable.Full benefits including health, life, dental, 401k with exceptional matching, stock purchase plan, malpractice insurance, paid time off, CME days and allowance.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.