Gastroenterology Physician - Gastroenterologist Opportunity in Augusta, Georgia Job#13364300
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join an employed practice in Georgia.
- EUS training/experience and ERCP a plus.
- Inpatients are managed by the Hospitalist group, so minimal daily rounding is required.
- Incoming physician would be busy from day one with a practice model that would consist of routine GI procedures with goal of building advanced GI practice.
- Practice call would be 1:2, and ER call would be 1:5.
- Employed position with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages and occurrence-based malpractice paid.
- Competitive compensation package to the incoming physician including salary, benefits and relocation, as applicable.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.