Urology Physician Physician - Urologist Opportunity in Augusta, Georgia Job#13364357
- Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Urologist to join a team in an employed practice.
- The incoming Urologist will be joining a team of Cardiologists, GI’s, and CT Surgeons, as well as another Urologist.
- Strong primary care referral sources will assist you with building a successful robotics practice.
- You will be able to quickly build your patient base and have endless growth potential!
- Robotic Training Required - Interest or training in robotics is a must ! Facillity is looking to continue building their robotics program as they offer cutting-edge state-of-the-art surgical equipment. Currently using the da Vinci SI.
- This is an employed opportunity offering a competitive compensation package including salary, benefits, malpractice, and relocation assistance.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.