PARTNERSHIP TRACK - Multi Specialty Clinic is Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician in Adairsville, Georgia Job#13364675
*70 miles to Atlanta
**Gordon County, Georgia
Large physician owned multi-specialty clinic is seeking a board certified/board eligible Family Medicine physician for their office in Georgia. New residency graduates will be considered.
This salaried physician will receive a competitive compensation package, a two-year partnership track,
office setup and support by the practice administrative management team. A full benefit plan is offered including relocation expenses and educational loan assistance.
- Join one physician in a well-established, high volume practice
- Outpatient care only
- Exceptional sub-specialty support
- Imaging and laboratory services on-site
- State-of-the-art technology with integrated EMR and electronic prescribing
- Experienced office staff
- Collegial working relationship with partners
- Two-year partnership track, competitive compensation, full benefits, five weeks paid time off, CME allowance and time off
Situated amid seven hills at the convergence of three rivers, this community is a place like no other. From a downtown that mixes Southern charm with metropolitan culture to open lush acreage with trees and water, this "Enchanted Land" affords a quality of life and a business environment that beckon those who value both tradition and progress. Here you'll find exceptional schools, state-of-the-art healthcare, cultural and recreational amenities and a house to fit all needs and desires. The community offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive, big-city practice, with the quality of life that only this progressive community can offer.