Clinical Education Development Women's Services Educator Registered Nurse in Riverside, California Job#13371563
The Clinical Professional Development Educator (CPDE), with a Surgical Services emphasis and supporting two hospital units, is responsible for enhancing professional practice and the provision of quality patient care by providing evidence-based, quality educational programs and activities that promote professional competency for nursing, inter-professional and non-licensed clinical staff at assigned facility.
- Full-time, permanent position, Days, rotating weekends
- Women’s Services (L&D and Mother/Baby) covering two hospitals
- Position reports to the Market Director, Clinical Professional Development
- 3+ years of experience in clinical education (acute care hospital), Required
- 5+ years’ Women’s Services (L&D and Mother/Baby) experience in an acute care hospital, Required
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Education or other clinical related field; Master’s preferred
- Active CA RN License, Unencumbered. BCLS/ACLS required
- Certification as NPD Practitioner and/or clinical certification as recognized by American Nurse Credentialing Center
Salary based on experience - comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision 401-K with company match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Loan Forgiveness, Adoption Assistance and much much more!