Director of Laboratory Services
Agoura Hills, California Job#13371602
This position is responsible for the direction, planning, coordination, and development of the clinical and anatomical laboratories with respect to technical and administrative matters. Responsibilities include technical oversight, financial and budgetary, regulatory compliance, personnel management and more.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Bachelor’s Degree, Required; Master's preferred
- Active Clinical Lab Scientist License in California
- MUST HAVE 3+ years of experience at a Director level in a 400+ bed acute care hospital
- Minimum 5 or more years’ experience in all phases of laboratory medicine, including front-line supervision
- Comprehensive knowledge of laboratory principles, practices and techniques
- Salary commensurate with experience - competitive benefits package
Voted by MONEY Magazine as the Top place to live in America. This area boasts a lovely suburban feel, diverse restaurants, coffee shops and picturesque parks. It's a huge draw for young families with top rated schools and A+ safety rating.