Urgent Care Physician in Annapolis, Maryland Job#13385504
Seeking an experienced Physician with an Urgent Care, Emergency Department, or Primary Care background to join a team in Maryland. This position will ensure the proper diagnosis, treatment and management of illnesses and injuries, including management of lacerations, minor trauma and orthopedic injuries. Requirements include:
- Medical Degree with Board Certification (M.D. or D.O.);
- License to practice in Maryland;
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- One or more years of related experience (preferably in urgent care, emergency medicine, or family medicine)
- Orthopedic trauma management and laceration repair skills
Position offers a highly competitive compensation package, flexible schedules, convenient locations, full benefits including health insurance, reimbursement of Licensure, Tuition and Continuing Medical Education, Free Online CME, Professional Liability Insurance, and more.