Orthopedic Surgery Joint Physician
Carmel, New York
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Minimum requirements include:
- Experienced physician or new residents/fellows will be considered.
- Two (2) years physician experience preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Active, non-probationary physician license.
- Prescriptive authority.
- Proficiency in a language in addition to English, specifically Spanish is a plus