Orthopedic Surgery Physician
Highland, New York
Join an Orthopaedic Surgery team which specializes in surgery of shoulder, knee, hip, ankle, hand, wrist and spine. The surgeons are board-certified in their respective areas and some have certificates or added qualifications in sports medicine and hand surgery. The orthopedists treat any and all disorders of the musculoskeletal system including congenital, developmental, traumatic and degenerative in nature.
- Physician owned, physician managed, physician-centric and physician focused.
- Practice currently consists of 2 General Orthopaedic Surgeons and one Physician Assistant.
- Shared EMS with all colleagues for coordinated patient care.
- Permanent, full time opportunity.
- Subspecialists will be considered – must be willing to see at least 50% general ortho.
- All Physicians must be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package including tuition reimbursement.
The City is nestled in the heart of Ulster County, New York, 90 miles to New York City and 60 miles to Albany.