Warren, Rhode Island
Practice offers a full range of dermatology services including skin screenings, cosmetic procedures, Mohs surgery and more. Join a team of experienced Dermatologist, Mohs surgeon, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants assisting patients with their skin care needs.
- Board certified/board eligible physician
- Dermatology fellowship-trained dermatologist
- MD or DO
- Full-time position in Rhode Island.
- Active, non-probationary physician license. Prescriptive authority.
- Excellent compensation and benefit package.
Salary is based on experience. Practice offers a competitive benefits package including relocation assistance!