Interventional Cardiology Physician
Las Cruces, New Mexico Job#13419693
Seeking an Interventional Cardiology physician to join a team of established health professionals who are committed to excellence, quality patient care, and personal growth. Plus, join a family friendly community with its with its small-town charm, lively downtown, and great environment for outdoor activities. Minimum requirements/compensation include:
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
- Fellowship desirable but not required.
- Current, unrestricted physician license.
- Prescribing authority, or ability to obtain prior to employment.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Proficiency in a language in addition to English, specifically Spanish.
- Competitive compensation package including relocation assistance.
3 hours south of Albuquerque. less than 1 hour northwest of El Paso. Las Cruces is the economic and geographic center of the fertile Mesilla Valley. Growth of the city has been attributed to the university, government and recent retirees to the area. The city is rich in history, arts and scenic beauty offering great year round weather. Numerous public and private primary schools and universities available as well as sports and recreation activities to meet the needs of all ages and demographics.