RN Management - Director of Infection Prevention
El Paso, Texas
Excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse leader to assume the responsibilities of the role of Director of Infection Prevention. This position
is responsible for facility-wide activities of evaluating and managing infection prevention risks to patients, visitors and personnel. .
- Bachelor's degree.
- Valid Texas RN License (current state registration or eligibility to do so).
- Certification in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC), Required.
- 5+ years’ experience in specialty with knowledge of epidemiology, microbiology, and principles of asepsis.
- 5+ years’ acute care experience required.
- Management experience in infection prevention, required. Director Level Preferred.