Obstetrics Gynecology Physician - OB/GYN Opportunity - Ocala, Florida Job#13492550
- Seeking a board certified / board eligible OBGYN to join a well-established private practice.
- The practice has been serving the Ocala community for over 20 years providing advanced and comprehensive gynecological, Uro-gynecological and obstetric medical care as well as endometrial ablations, hysteroscopy and DNCs.
- Join four other providers - an OBGYN, midwife and 2 nurse practitioners.
- The incoming physician will ramp-up quickly with an almost immediate patient base and share call with the practicing physician as well as additional providers in the community.
- Ideal candidate would be comfortable with general obstetrics and gynecology including robotic procedures. Interest in urogynecology is a plus.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible MD or DO.
- The practice is offering a competitive compensation package including health benefits, 401K and profit sharing capabilities.
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family and includes one of Florida’s top elementary schools. Marion County, with Ocala at its heart, boasts of winding community pathways that are canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Also, the subtropical climate makes Marion County a vacation destination year-round. Marion County has a population of approximately 316,000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.