Assistant Vice President of Infection Prevention Registered Nurse Executive - Dallas, Texas Job#13493912
Excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse Executive to provide direction and management of Infection Prevention coordinators, managers, Infection Prevention and Control Department. The Division AVP is responsible for the healthcare entities within the region.
- Full-time, permanent position reporting to the Division VP of Quality and Patient Safety.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in an acute care setting with least 3 years in infection prevention and control and 2 years of management experience.
- Master’s degree in a healthcare clinical or healthcare administration-related field, Preferred but not required.
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license.
- Current Certification in Infection Control (CIC).
Located in the heart of North Dallas, just 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and a short drive from North Dallas suburbs.