Registered Nurse Care Manager - Washington, D.C. Job#13507556
Excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse Care Manager in Washington, D.C. Position completes a comprehensive case management assessment, develop interdisciplinary individualized plan of care including short term and long term goals, monitor and evaluate progress towards meeting goals and initiates appropriate interventions as necessary and more. Minimum requirements include:
- Requires a Bachelors, Associates,Diploma in Nursing.
- Requires a Washington District of Columbia RN license and three (3) years clinical practice experience.
- 3 or more years of Case Management experience and successful attainment of Case Management certification.
- Telephonic case management experience preferred.
- Require knowledge with MS Office PC Skills(Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Experience utilizing electronic Charting (McKesson, Cerner, Epic, Sunrise).
- Salary based on experience. Competitive benefits package.