Full-Service Skin Care and Dermatology Practice Seeing Patients of all ages is Seeking an Experienced Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Raleigh, North Carolina Job#13520258
- Practice provides dermatologic diagnosis, surgical, and medical therapies, including Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
- Care for patients who struggle with chronic conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne, and more.
- Treat more complex conditions, including skin cancer, perform skin biopsies, mole removal and more.
- Medical dermatology experience required.
- Salary depends on experience. Competitive benefits package.
The region has even been named the best place to live in North Carolina—and the best big city in the Southeast. Raleigh has been slowly emerging as a large technology hub, but there’s more than what meets the eye in this modern-but-quaint town. A major draw to the area is the trinity of fantastic universities add huge value to the area. While Raleigh has its own sense of small-town Southern charm, its up-and-coming metropolis makes it a highly sought-after place to live.