Family Medicine Physician
National Health Service Corps Site for Student Loan Repayment site.
This position reports to the Department Chair and/or the Chief Medical Officer.
- Graduate of United States accredited Family Medicine MD Program, new graduates must pass licensing exam
- Unrestricted Illinois (or eligible) Family Medicine MD license, Illinois Controlled Substance License, Federal DEA, Illinois Family Medicine license
- Current CPR Certification (responsible for maintaining certification)
- Spanish fluency highly desired
Benefits package includes:
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account,
- Life Insurance,
- Accident Coverage, and
- Critical Illness Coverage.
- Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance,
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability,
- paid Holidays,
- Personal Days,
- Paid Time Off hours (PTO) – 18 days in the first year,
- as well as continuing medical education days and monies.
- Additionally, employees may enroll in the 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.