Obstetrics Gynecology Physician
National Health Service Corps Site for Student Loan Repayment site.
Seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology physician to provide obstetric and gynecological services to women as part of the provider team. This position will collaborate and consult when necessary with patients, families, providers and other staff in order to provide the appropriate high level of care. This position reports to the Women’s Health Department Chair.
- Call Schedule: 5-6 Month
- Excellent Benefits & Compensation Package
- Graduate of United States accredited Obstetrics and Gynecology MD Program, new graduates must pass licensing exam
- Unrestricted Illinois Obstetrics and Gynecology MD license, Illinois Controlled Substance License, Federal DEA, Illinois Obstetrics and Gynecology license
- Current CPR Certification (responsible for maintaining certification)
- Spanish fluency highly desired
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, and Critical Illness Coverage, 401K and more!