Excellent opportunity available for a BC/BE Electrophysiologist to join a team in Cogan Station, Pennsylvania Job#13581374
- Join one other EP and 2 NPs.
- Current EP is supported by 4 non-invasive, 3 interventionalists and 3 cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Recent upgrades to the EP lab allow for the capability to perform EP procedures at an extremely low radiation dose or no fluoroscopy.
- Structural heart program including TAVR.
- High volume of implantable devices.
- Academic affiliation – opportunity for clinical research and EP trials.
- EP call only.
- This employed position offers both a comprehensive compensation and generous benefits package.
- Unrestricted MD or DO license (or eligible) in Pennsylvania required.
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility is required.
Lycoming County, Pennsylvania offers the appealing attributes of a larger city with the charm and atmosphere of a small town. This neighborhood was recently voted the #1 city in Pennsylvania for the outdoor enthusiast. This community offers a vibrant downtown with great dining and active arts/cultural scene, excellent schools, affordable and attractive housing options and a dynamic medical community. It offers its own regional airport and is centrally located within a 3 hour drive from New York City, Philadelphia and Baltimore.