- Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist to offer traditional office and hospital based Dermatology services.
- The practice specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the skin, hair and nails.
- Additional areas of expertise include cutaneous surgery, Botox, Fillers, leg vein treatment (sclerotherapy) and other cosmetic procedures.
- Experienced physician or recently completed resident will be considered.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine graduate.
- DEA and NPI numbers.
Lakeland is located just outside of Tampa. According to the 2013 U.S. Census Bureau estimate, the city had a population of 100,710. Lakeland is a principal city of the Lakeland–Winter Haven Metropolitan Statistical Area (coterminous with Polk County), which had an estimated population of 623,009 in July 2013 based on data from the University of Florida Bureau of Economic and Business Research.